This is the Help and Rules page. Please follow these rules, or we admins may have to take action against you!
General policies[edit source]
Articles and content[edit source]
- Write content in the third person. Don't refer to the writer (I, me, etc.), or reader (you, etc.) of an article.
- Leave an edit summary if it isn't clear what you're doing. This helps us moderate wiki activity and prevents misunderstandings!
- Do not vandalize pages. Not only is this an incredibly easy thing to undo, but it can also result in your account or IP address being blocked from editing.
- Refrain from adding any fanart or videos that haven't been approved by an admin.
- Don't insert unofficial speculation into articles. Speculation can be posted in the comments of the article or in a blog post.
- Avoid spamming edits for badges when they are active. Working toward an achievement is fine, but making pointless edits for them is not.
- Try to edit efficiently, taking care of as many problems as you can fix in a single edit.
- Use North American names where different from other versions'. Use the exact naming in the game.
Community and behavior[edit source]
- Be nice. Don't flame, troll, or harass other users. Treat others how they would want to be treated.
- Don't necropost! Be sure to check the timestamps of any comments you're replying to. If the comment is more than a few weeks old, you shouldn't reply. This is annoying, unnecessary, and has the chance of restarting conflict.
- Don't start drama, and don't import drama from other communities. Aim to sort things out as calmly as possible.
- No exploiting any loopholes you found in the rules. You know what we meant!
- Try to have fun as part of the community! After all, we're all here because we enjoy Double Dare.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.